Teenage Dream re-release to feature 3 new songs, in stores March 27th!

« Older   Newer »
paul&katy‚
Posted on 12/2/2012, 17:03

Teenage Dream re-release to feature 3 new songs, in stores March 27th!
tumblr_lz4udsHlvr1qbgkmr

Katy Perry will release a special edition of her double-platinum certified album ‘Teenage Dream’ on March 27th, 2012. The first run of the release will feature a limited edition lenticular cover. ‘Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection’ includes all 12 tracks from the original version of Katy’s second album, including the singles “California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream,” “Firework,” “E.T.,” “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),” and “The One That Got Away,” which all peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Pop Songs chart.
It also features three brand new songs as well as versions of “E.T” featuring Kanye West, “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” featuring Missy Elliott, and a moving acoustic version of “The One That Got Away” produced by Jon Brion. None of these alternative versions have ever been available on a physical CD until now. Also included on The Complete Confection is a 7 minute Tommie Sunshine megamix featuring all six No.1 hits.

“This is the complete story of Teenage Dream. It was an incredible honor to tie the King of Pop’s Billboard Hot 100 record, but I’m moving forward and had a few things left to get off my chest. So this is the complete special edition of my album for my fans,” states Katy.

TRADUZIONE:

Katy Perry rilascerà un'edizione speciale del suo album "Teenage Dream", certificato doppio platino, il 27 Marzo 2012. Il primo rilascio sarà caratterizzato da una cover in edizione limitata lenticolare. "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection" includerà tutte e 12 le tracce dalla versione originale, includendo i singoli "California Gurls", "Teenage Dream", "Firework", "E.T", "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)", and "The One That Got Away", i quali sono tutti stati alla prima posizione della classifica Billboard Pop Songs.
La Confection è anche caratterizzata da tre canzoni nuove di zecca come le versioni si "E.T" ft. Kanye West, "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" ft. Missy Elliott, e una versione acustica di "The One That Got Away" prodotta da Jon Brion. Nessuna di queste versioni alternative è mai stata disponibile fisicamente in CD fino ad ora. Nella Complete Confection sono inclusi anche 7 minuti del megamix di Tommie Sunshine con tutte e 6 le hits.

"Questa è la storia completa di Teenage Dream. È stato un onore incredibile raggiungere il record della Billboard Hot 100 del Re del Pop, ma adesso sto andando avanti. Così questa è l'edizione speciale e completa del mio album per i miei fans", afferma Katy.

Copyright © traduzione: me.

0 replies since 12/2/2012, 17:03   85 views